Have you ever thought that you can make a long-term serious relationship without going outside? Well, now you can do it easily with the help of the best online dating sites and apps. So, if you are looking for a long-term serious relationship, then Hinge Online Dating App is one of the top dating sites in the world of online dating. But, if you ever considered giving Hinge Dating Site a try, then before signing up, you should check Hinge Reviews first!
Today, we will discuss everything that Hinge offers to its customers. Also, we will see what makes this dating site different from other online dating sites. And, is it good for you to enjoy the experience of dating someone special?
Hinge Dating Site Information
|Operating System||Android and IOS|
|Free or Paid||Free site with paid service options|
|Pricing And Paid Membership||Paid membership plans start as low as $9.99 per month|
|Member Numbers||500,000 from the USA, 90,000 daily logins|
|Membership Type||Full Trial – Free, Paid- for upgraded feature|
|Cost Per Month||From $4.99 / month|
|Average Sign-Up Time||Less than 10 minutes|
Overview Of Hinge
Hinge is an online dating app that has built itself only for serious daters looking for serious and long-term relationships. The Hinge Dating Site mainly gives you information about people and matches as easily as possible. It was started back in 2011 under the name of “Secret Agent Cupid.” It was the idea of connecting Facebook friends for serious relationships. Later on, Hinge has taken the place of “Secret Agent Cupid.”
The Hinge dating site spots itself between serious marriage-oriented sites like eHarmony and extremely casual sites like Tinder. While searching info for Hinge Reviews, we have seen that Hinge has great features to help users get a better idea of their matches before liking or passing.
A famous tagline about this app is that Hinge is “designed to be deleted.” The meaning of this tagline is Hinge doesn’t want to waste your time for endless simple photo-matching. They have been specially designed for meeting the right people with whom you can go out on a real date.
Along with this, Hinge Dating Site supports singles looking for something more serious than a casual affair. Also, Hinge wants their members to delete their app once they find a date they really connected with.
We have deeply gone through Hinge Reviews and examined that Hinge does not want its users to spend too much time on their app. Due to that, Hinge provides all the possible great features to connect you with the right person quickly.
What is Hinge?
Hinge is the most popular online dating app emphasizing long-term connections between users over superficiality and building relationships. Through our Hinge Dating Site Reviews, we have learned that users on Hinge arrange over 200,000 dates every week. Hinge provides a great matching feature compared to other online dating sites. Instead of swiping left or right, Hinge allows its users to like particular parts of a match’s profile.
This app is easy to download and free for new members to try for the first time. Also, Hinge offers a 1-month free membership upgrade to active users of the app. Apart from this, for Hinge Login, it is not necessary to use your Facebook account. It helps you to keep your social networking circles safe.
Unique Facts Of Hinge Dating Site
Through reading the various Hinge Reviews of customers, we have come across some unique facts that make this site unique from other online dating sites.
- This dating site is best for singles looking for serious and long-term relationships.
- In 2020 per month, Hinge had an average of 6 million users.
- 400,000 of those users use the paid service option.
- On IOS, this dating site has 4.5 stars and over 400,000 reviews.
- On Android, this dating site has 3.5 stars and over 140,000 reviews.
- On this dating app presidential candidate, Pete Buttigieg met his husband.
- This site does not use scientific matching methods; it only offers matchmaker services.
Positive Aspects Of Hinge Dating Site
The following are the positive aspects of Hinge that make this site worth using:
- You can download and access the Hinge Dating Site for free without spending a penny.
- Hinge is available in over 20 countries.
- This site offers unique features like roses, boost, and skips.
- You can include your Instagram feed in your profile.
- Also, you can pull info and photos from Facebook.
- Hinge offers a great feature for adding personality features to a profile.
Negative Aspects Of Hinge Dating Site
The following are the negative aspects of this site that you should know before using this site:
- We have carefully done Hinge Reviews and found out that on this app you can show the matching on a strict timer.
- Hinge’s matching system is more about accessibility than compatibility.
- To find out certain preferences, you have to pay for a premium service.
- Your subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off.
Is Hinge Worth It To Use?
Hinge is a very interesting and popular app that stands somewhere between like and swipe apps like Tinder and serious dating apps like eHarmony. While considering everything on Hinge Reviews, we saw that this site has a quality of singles for making serious relationships. So we would say that Hinge is definitely worth using for you if you want to make a serious relationship.
However, if you only want to use this site for casual hookup and mindlessly swipe right just for fun and do not take online dating seriously, this site is not worth using for you.
For Whom Hinge is Good?
- Singles looking to make serious relationships and deep connections.
- Young singles between the age of 18 to 35.
- For anyone looking for a free online dating site.
- For those singles who want to explore modern and unique dating app features.
- Those who want to meet like-minded singles online.
For Whom Hinge might not be Good?
- For singles looking to find singles or other couples to spice up their sexual activities.
- For those singles looking for casual hookups.
- For singles who want to be matched based on personality and compatibility.
- Those who want to have access to more matches per day.
Hinge Dating Site Ratings, Pricing, and Membership
Through the help of ratings, people decide whether they should use this site or not. These are the overall ratings of this site:
|Overall Quality Matches||8.5/10.0|
|Ease Of Use||10.0/10.0|
Hinge offers its users both free and paid membership. In paid membership, they offer an affordable premium subscription to its members, which they call “Preferred Members.” According to our team’s Hinge Reviews, we have found out that the prices of this dating site offer low prices compared to other dating sites.
1. Free membership
The free membership costs of this site are completely free. Free membership of the Hinge dating site offers the following features:
- See who sent you likes.
- Send messages to mutual matches.
- Filters for gender, location, age, distance, height, ethnicity, and religion.
- You can send 10 likes daily to your potential matches.
- Every Sunday, you will find one rose that you can send to another person.
2. Paid Membership
Paid membership costs of this site offer three packages of one month, three months, and six months.
|Membership Type||Membership Length||Membership Costs|
|Premium||3 months||$19.99 monthly|
|Premium||6 months||$14.99 monthly|
Paid membership offers the following perks to the users of the membership:
- You can send unlimited likes and view all the users who sent you likes.
- You can take the help of Hinge Dating Site experts to create a better profile and navigate you through the experience.
- Basic Hinge filters and gives additional plus features such as someone has children, and someone wants children, politics, drinking, and smoking.
Hinge App Features Overview
Hinge offers excellent features to help users get a better idea of their matches before liking or passing. Also, Hinge claims itself as safe for dating. That is why they want to make sure that you are safe and comfortable when you use the app to go on a date with someone. There are the following features that this site offers to its users:
1. Who Liked Me
Under the menu option, by clicking on the heart tab option, you can view the members who sent you likes. If you are a free member, then you can only see blurred photos that have sent you likes. But, if you are a subscription member, then you can view all the pictures clearly. Along with this, you can interact with the members who attract you the most.
2. We Met
Through our Hinge Reviews, we have seen the unique feature of this dating app. In this feature, privately, you can provide feedback to the Hinge team about your date with a particular match. This feature helps Hinge recommend better matches and also encourages you to get off the app.
3. Video Prompts
This feature helps you make interesting connections during the video date. Under this feature, Hinge gives you a number of conversation starters that encourage users to open up about their personalities and interests during a video date.
Roses of Hinge is like the ‘super liker’ of Tinder and eHarmony; if you make your interested in someone’s profile, you can send them a rose. It helps to push your profile to the top of that person’s list. But, you are only able to enjoy this feature in the premium subscription option. Although, every Sunday, each user gets one free rose.
Boosting a dating profile helps to activate your profile and pushes your profile to the top of the active users.
Through this feature, you can skip those profiles that you don’t like.
Dealbreakers feature of this dating site is the form of setting preference for your matches.
Standouts are a very great feature that Hinges offers. In this feature, you can see your match’s responses to prompts to get a feeling of their personalities.
How to Sign Up at Hinge?
According to the various Hinge Reviews customers, we have learned that the signing up process for Hinge is considerably longer than most dating apps. Because Hinge was made to match people who are looking for serious relationships. But, for signing up, phone verification is required. Although, you have the option to connect your account to Facebook.
Via this guide, we have given you all Hinge Reviews. So, Hinge Dating App has many special features with an average of over 200,000 dates every week. But, also site some negative aspects. Although, if you do not have a problem with its negative aspects, you can use this site to make dating real.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, if you are looking for long-term serious relationships and better modern features than other online dating sites. Then, Hinge is a good dating site for you.
When it comes to matching quality and filtering, then somewhere, Hinge is better than Bumble. The most compatible and standouts feature of Hinge is match suggestions. Along with this, you can change your location for free to increase your potential dating pool.
Yes, Hinge actually works to match like-minded people who are seeking serious dates and relationships. Overall, Hinge is a better place for singles looking for more features than normal apps.
Membership costs of this site have three packages one month, three months, and six months. One month’s cost is $29.99, three months’ cost is $59.99, and six months’ cost is $89.99.
No, yet the Hinge app has not been officially released for the desktop version. For now, the original app is only available for mobile users, both for Android and IOS devices.