A Tinder user needs a premium subscription to use more helpful features of the Tinder dating platform. You may have used your tinder payment option for a Premium subscription or would like to. As the premium subscription tier of Tinder, a Gold account lets you see who has swiped on you and communicate with them via messaging.
The most crucial feature of a premium subscription is that you can use the Profile Booster option to make your profile accessible to more users. This subscription is also expensive, with a Tinder Gold subscription at $14.99 per month if you’re under 30, and that amount rises to $29.99 if you’re over 30.
However, the process is straightforward once you decide on tinder payment plans and cancel the Gold membership. The exact way to do this depends on how you signed up for Gold in the first place. Continue reading to find out.
Canceling your Tinder subscription:
After taking a Tinder subscription, if you have found your partner through Tinder or you don’t want a more extended tinder payment, in which you spend a lot of money, then you need to keep some things in mind before you cancel your Tinder subscription is:
Once you cancel your subscription, you can use your Tinder subscription for the remaining days you paid.
Canceling a subscription does not retroactively refund subscription payments and may not pro-rata any subscription fees already paid based on your cancellation date.
If you have more than one subscription, each subscription will have its renewal date and need to get canceled separately.
How to cancel Tinder payment on your MAC, IOS, Android, and Tinder Online?
If you have Signed Up through an IOS device, then the method for cancellation will include two processes. A Tinder Gold subscription on an iPhone links your Tinder account with your Apple ID, and you’ll have to cancel Tinder Gold using your Apple ID, too.
- Open your iPhone Settings, then Tap on your name,
- 2. In the Apple ID menu, Tap Subscriptions,
- Select the Tinder subscription that you want to cancel,
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription option,
- Then your cancellation will be made.
- On your Mac,
- Open iTunes and navigate to the Store tab,
- Scroll down to Accounts and sign in
- Scroll to Settings and tap Manage next to Subscriptions,
- Select the Tinder subscription you want to cancel,
- Tap Cancel Subscription,
- Now your cancellation from mac os has been completed.
You have two ways to cancel a Tinder payment subscription on Android, and which one you choose depends on how you signed up.
The first method: Use the google play store for subscription cancellation.
- Use Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Choose Payments & Subscriptions.
- Find a Tinder subscription and tap the Tinder Payment Option.
- Select “Cancel subscription” at the Option.
- You will get a pop about why you’re canceling. You can choose an option or select it at the bottom. Then tap “Continue.”
- Now, your Tinder subscription will be canceled.
The second method: uses the in-app account for subscription cancellation;
- Open Tinder on your Android device.
- Then tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap “Settings,” located below your profile picture, on the right.
- Find and tap “Manage Payment Account.”
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Your subscription has been canceled now, but you will still be able to use all the app’s benefits until the last day of your current subscription validity.
If you are a web user and you bought your Gold subscription using Tinder payment, then you can cancel your subscription by following a few steps;
- Sign in to the Tinder website,
- Tap the profile icon
- Go to the Settings of tinder web home, Scroll down to the end of the page, and select Delete Account.
- Click the cancel option and confirm that you want to cancel the tinder gold subscription.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
You can pay For a Tinder subscription using an IOS device, Android device, or Tinder website. By using the Tinder payment option for The Gold or Platinum subscription.
Tinder Subscription starts at 14.99 dollars a month, and if you want to take the next subscription for another month, Tinder will charge monthly.
If you are not into dating or typical hookups, then you don’t need the tinder subscription, and it’s not worth paying for a dating app where the scamming chances are higher than your needs.
If you want to do regular hookups, you have Tinder, the best option available, but if you are looking for some serious dating for a healthy relationship, you should prefer Bumble.
According to a report of January-2021, Tinder matches met rate up in real life by 50%, and only around 25% of the participants who used Tinder sought a severe relationship. The same research also concluded that, on average, while women matched with 124 men, men matched with 111 women.