Are you looking for love? No need to wonder like that! Definitely, you can look! Who does not like to find true love? But, have you ever thought to find love at the first swipe? Yes, nowadays, it has become possible through online dating sites and apps. Now let’s talk about Match.Com Reviews, the largest and most popular online dating site in the world of online dating.
Match.Com App is one of the largest online dating services on the internet. This site is responsible for producing more dates, more marriages, and more relationships than almost any other dating site in the world. Really, Is it like that? Let’s check it through more Match Reviews!
Match Dating Site information
|Type of site||Online dating service|
|Founded||April 21, 1995|
|Regions||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia|
|Free or Paid||Paid with limited free options|
|Paid Membership and Pricing||Plans starting at $15.99 per month|
|Member Numbers||4,000,000 from USA and 3,000,000 daily logins|
|Membership Type||Free – Basic Paid|
|Cost Per Month||From $20.99 / month|
|Average Sign-Up Time||About 5 minutes|
Overview of Match.Com
Match.com is an online dating website and app owned by the Match Group that was launched on April 21, 1995. The headquarters of this dating site is located in Dallas, Texas. Now, Match.Com App covers singles in 25 countries and hosts websites in 15 languages. This dating site provides its users with one of the largest member bases of any dating service.
We have gone through various Match.Com Reviews of customers and found out that thousands of people find love on the Match.com website every year. The ultimate mission of this site is to provide singles men and women a proper way to meet, flirt, date, and fall in love. So, Match.Com can help you to meet someone who is waiting for you and fits you best.
You can get access to this site via desktop on a phone or tablet via Google Play or the IOS store. It is available for free download for all devices such as IOS Apple Watch, Android, and Android Wear.
What is Match.Com?
Match.com is one of the popular and oldest online dating sites for singles looking for more serious and committed relationships. But, it is saying that still, some people are using this app for casual dating and hookups. According to our team, Match Dating Site Reviews, most single men and women approach this site to meet new people and find love.
To get the experience of this dating site right now, you can sign up for a free account. As a free member, you can create a profile, post photos, like profiles, conduct searches, and communicate directly with their recommended matches. Although as a paid member, you can get access to the full range of Match features. If you have an interest in someone, you can send an email like their profile and add them as a favorite member in your favorite list.
Unique Facts Of Match Dating Site
Through reading the various Match.Com Reviews of customers, we have come across various unique facts that make this site unique from other online dating sites. These include:
- One of the most popular and oldest online dating sites in the world of online dating.
- This site was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Dallas and TX.
- It covers singles in 25 countries and hosts websites in 15 different languages.
- Match.com serves over 50 different countries.
- Match group has owned this company.
- This site offers a compatibility rating to ensure quality matches.
Positive Aspects Of Match Dating Site
The following are the positive aspects of this site that make this site worth using:
- This site has good quality singles in most areas of the U.S.
- Match.com app is nice for serious or casual dating options.
- Match.com is a self-proclaimed #1 app for dating and relationships.
- It is the largest and most well-respected online dating service.
- Free members can communicate by sending messages to their Match, who is on their recommended list.
- Easy to sign up, and the interface is simple to use.
Negative Aspects Of the Match Dating Site
The following are the negative aspects of this site that need improvements for a better dating experience:
- Only subscribed members can send and receive the messages to other matches.
- Online ads will display for members who are not paid, subscribers.
- The low number of registered female members.
- Getting refunds from Match.Com App can be challenging.
Is Match Worth It To Use?
Most people have millions of questions before using a dating site about whether this site is worth its use or not. So, it entirely depends on what you are looking for. This site is worth using if you are looking for love, marriage, and long-term relationships.
However, this site is not worth using if you are not serious about relationships and only looking for a casual hookup. Apart from this, according to various Match.Com Reviews of customers, this site can be worth using for those singles not sure what they are looking for, casual or serious relationship.
For Whom Match Is Good?
- For those singles who are not sure if they want serious or casual dating.
- For those who want a more traditional “catalog” style of online dating.
- Our experts Match App Review claims that this site is best for singles for love and marriage.
- For singles who like video chatting and casually flirting with like-minded people online.
For Whom Match might not be Good?
- For singles who do not like the traditional catalog style of online dating.
- Singles who want to find the right match quickly.
- People who want only casual dating.
- Singles who are tedious to share personal details since profiles ask for a significant amount of information.
Match Dating Site Ratings, Pricing, and Membership
Through the help of ratings, people decide whether they should use this site or not. These are the overall ratings of this site:
|Overall Quality Matches||8.0/10.0|
|Ease Of Use||8.0/10.0|
Our Match.Com Reviews defines that this site offers two types of membership free and paid. The paid membership has two kinds of membership plans “Standard” and “Premium.” Prices may differ based on location, time of purchase, or access point. It means that prices for subscriptions and paid features can change based on time, near holidays, and location.
The unique feature of paid membership is membership will automatically renew until you cancel it.
1. Free Membership
Match.Com Free Trial of this site gives its users the following features:
- Account Registration
- Create a profile and post a photo
- Search for matches
- Send likes
- Receive daily matches
- Participate in the matchmaking game
- View member profiles
2. Paid Membership
The paid membership offers two kinds of membership plans, Standard and Premium. These plans offer four different package durations of 1, 3, 6, and 12 months.
❖ Standard Plans
|Membership Length||Membership Costs|
The standard plan benefits you with the following features:
- Offer all the basic paid features such as sending messages and seeing who viewed your profile.
- Send email messages to other paid members.
- See who liked your profile.
- Remove members from your search view.
- Priority access to match events.
❖ Premium plans
|Membership Length||Membership Costs|
The premium plan benefits you with the following features:
- It offers you more exclusive features such as browsing anonymously and reading notifications of messages and voice calling.
- It Includes all standard plan features.
- You will get custom feedback about your profile from match’s dating experts.
- Monthly boost and discounts on match events.
We have found out in Match.Com Reviews that they offer several additional paid features, ‘Power-Ups.’ for their subscribers.
❖ Email Read Notification
- $2.99 per month
❖ Highlighted Profile
- It Includes a highlight around your profile and primary photo to make them more prominent in search results.
- Get up to 60% more attention with the profile.
❖ First Impressions
- You will see first by the new member.
- $9.99 per month
❖ Top Spot / Boost
- 1 Boost for $2.99
- On average, get 3 times more views with a boost
- Get on top of search results for 60 minutes.
❖ Match Me
- It allows you to appear in the daily match results of another member who has the same or similar interests as you.
- It allows you to view your favorite profiles for 24 hours.
Payment options for Match.Com
- Visa Checkout
- Credit or Debit Card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover Card, and JCB
- Master Card MasterPass
Match.com Features Overview
While searching info for Match.Com Reviews; we have come across various unique features that this site provides to its member. Some features are paid for and others for free. Let’s look at some of the notable and favorite features that this site offers to its users.
From the top menu of the page, when you click on the ‘Discover Button,’ you will get a grid view of all of your matches. It gives you a lot of options for searching and sorting through your matches. Plus, you can sort your matches by the following options:
- Match Picks— Their personal method for showing you matches.
- Newest First — The members who joined most recently
- Activity Date— Who was online most recently
- Photo Count —- Whoever has the most pictures loaded up.
- Distance – How far they are away from your home location.
All these pretty features provide you with many different ways to search through your matches. A dating site with these features calls the catalog style of dating.
Match.Com App offers something exclusive that we can’t get from many other dating sites. This dating site tries to give the experience of online dating offline through dating events. At the events, they teach singles dating tips and strategies to be a more successful dater in the events.
How to Sign Up at Match.com?
The Match.Com Sign In process takes about a maximum of 5 minutes. When you go for the sign-in, first, you will ask for an email Id and password for an account. Now, you will have to ask for basic information about age, birthday, and gender. After making an account, when you click on the let’s get the started tab, you will get a series of questions about yourself.
It includes the following questions:
- Body Type
- Do you smoke?
- How often do you drink?
- What is your religion?
- What is your salary?
- At is your relationship status?
- Do you have any kids?
- Which ethnicities best describe you?
- Do you want children?
- What is your education level?
In this guide of Match Reviews, we have tried to give all the Match.Com Reviews from its feature to costs. This site has many special features that make the Match.Com App worth using.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
This dating site claims that 42% of dating from online dating sites are the result of the Match.Com App. Along with this, 30% of marriages are the result of this dating app. It means match.com has a higher success rate.
After making your account, match.com can start working right away. Quickly, you can start searching for matches.
According to the FTC, Match.com has registered 25 to 30% of fake profiles per day.
Yes, you can get your money back if you are not satisfied with the help of customer support options.
As we have read above, Match.com has an auto-renewed option, so if you want to cancel your subscription, you need to cancel it three days before the renewal date.