Are you looking for a way to find love without going outside? Well, online dating sites can be a place where you can meet better singles interested in real connections. Most people use these sites to enjoy chatting, dating, and meeting new people worldwide. So, do you want to use these sites to meet someone special? If yes, then you will love to read this guide because here we will discuss the most popular online dating site Zoosk Dating. Let’s know more about this site via Zoosk Reviews.
Zoosk Dating Site information
|Regions||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, International|
|Free or Paid||Paid site with a limited free trial|
|Membership Type||Free – Basic + Contact|
|Cost Per Month||From $12.49 / month|
|Average Sign-Up Time||Under 5 minutes|
|Services||Online dating service|
Overview of Zoosk Dating Site
Zoosk is one of the popular dating sites on the internet with over 35 million members, 30 million+ downloads, and 3 million+ messages sent every day. Zoosk dating app is available in 25 languages and more than 80 countries. This dating site is best for singles looking for casual flirting that may potentially turn into a long-term relationship.
Zoosk dating site is one of the largest online dating services that was launched in December 2007. The founder of this dating site is Alex Mehr, Shayan Zadeh, Brad Henrickson, and John Smart. While searching for information on Zoosk Reviews, we have found out that this site is heavily integrated with social networking sites. It allows its members to connect with each other across multiple platforms.
In the comparison of other popular online dating services, Zoosk.com ranks in the top 10 in average monthly US traffic. Zoosk is now the largest dating application on Facebook, with more than 1 million users and more than 12.4 million likes. Along with this, Zoosk is consistently in the top 5 dating apps in the iOS app store in the US. According to Google play, Zoosk is also one of the most downloaded dating applications for Android phones.
What is Zoosk?
Zoosk is a popular dating site with millions of members that allows you to access your account via their website, phone apps, and Facebook app. First of all, Zoosk was just a Facebook dating app that was extremely popular back in the late 2000s. Zoosk members are called Zooskers.
Like other services, the Zoosk dating app does not require its member’s detailed information for profiles. Although, they offer a number of different ways to be matched with fellow Zooskers. The headquarters of this site is situated in Berlin and Germany.
While reading the Review Of Zoosk, we have seen a special feature of this site ‘Behavioral Matchmaking.’ This advanced matchmaking technology of Zoosk learns its user’s preference for the potential matches. They use this data to model its user’s preference to better match the singles on Zoosk.
Unique Fact of the Zoosk Dating Site
Through reading the various Zoosk Reviews of customers, we have come across some unique facts that make this site unique from other online dating sites.
- Most popular dating site on the internet with over 35 million members.
- Best for singles who want to find their life partners.
- Founded in December 2007 in Fremont, California.
- Over 3 million + messages are sent on average every day.
- Zoosk dating site is a part of the spark network group of dating sites.
- This site has a good mix of people looking for all kinds of relationships.
Positive Aspects Of Zoosk Dating Site
The following are the positive aspects of this dating site that make this dating site worth using:
- This site offers many ways to access your Zoosk account, including the website, IOS, Android phone apps, and Facebook app.
- It has a swipe-like feature to meet singles in your area.
- Zoosk has very affordable membership plan options.
- On the Apple app store, it is the #1 grossing dating app.
- This site is available in over 80 countries in 25 different languages.
- Profile photos can be verified.
Negative Aspects Of the Zoosk Dating Site
The following are the negative aspects of this site that you should know before using this site:
- During the free trial, you will see the pop-up ads.
- You will need to know the search features with so many options.
- Like other online dating services, Zoosk does not offer profiles with detailed information.
- Its search options are also limited due to less information about the user.
- Also, this site has different payment options that are very confusing.
Is Zoosk Worth It To Use?
Zoosk is a California-based online dating app service that has had international clients for over a decade and a half. With over 35 million user accounts, the Zoosk dating site stands as a good mix for singles looking for casual flirting that may turn into a long-term relationship.
So if you are looking for a good dating option between casual flirting and serious relationships, then this site is worth using. But, if you are only looking for a serious relationship, then this site is not worth using.
For Whom Zoosk Is Good?
- For Singles looking for casual flirting that can potentially lead to something more.
- Singles who are looking for serious relationships.
- Good for people who do not mind paying for a premium membership to find love.
- For those singles who like browsing the potential matches among 40 million members worldwide.
For Whom Zoosk Might Not Be Good?
● Singles who are looking for casual hookups or one-night stands.
● People who prefer to have matches based on personality test compatibility quizzes.
● Singles who do not want to have too many options on match selection.
Zoosk Dating Site Ratings, Pricing, and Membership
|Overall Quality Matches||9.7/10.0|
|Ease Of Use||9.6/10.0|
Zoosk offers its users both free and paid membership. In the premium subscription, they offer three different packages. Premium membership offers you full access to all the features of this dating app. Although in paid membership the services are limited. According to our team, Zoosk Reviews, this site accepts all the payment methods, including debit and credit card, or PayPal.
Key Takeaways of Membership
- Memberships are available in one, three, six, and twelve months increments.
- You will get all features with every membership, except for the gifts and boosts.
- The longer the term you sign up for, the more you save.
- Zoosk also sells coins for things like profile boosts and gifts.
1. Free Membership
Free membership gives its users the following benefits:
- Search for members
- End messages
- Send likes and smiles
- View profile summaries of members who have viewed your profile.
- Send smiles and hearts
- View full profiles
1. Paid Membership
|Membership-Type||Membership Length||Price per month||Total Price||Savings per months|
❖ Fee-Based Services
In the paid membership, you will enjoy the following perks:
- Full access to SmartPicks.
- Read messages from other members.
- All free plan features.
- Super send option (send many messages at once).
- See profiles of members who have viewed your profile.
- Allows members to reply to your messages without subscribing.
- Hide your profile so only people you message can see you.
How Easy is the Zoosk Dating to use?
During our Zoosk Reviews, we found the is site super easy to use. It defines all the menu and features to its users clearly. Zoosk dating site has the best mobile compatibility and computer compatibility features to use in comparison to other online dating sites. Here are some key points on the ease of use of the site:
- This dating app can be used on your tablet, desktop, or through an app on your Android or IOS device.
- The carousel feature of the Zoosk Dating App is the best way to see your interested matches quickly.
Zoosk Features Overview
Here is the list of many special features of this site that we saw during Zoosk Reviews that make this site worth using:
1. Carousel Feature
Carousel is the main matchmaking feature of this dating site used to know the preference of the profiles for better matching.
2. Facebook Verification
When you want to use an online dating site, then a big fear that you have with online dating is fake profiles. Due to that, Zoosk provides its users with a Facebook verification security feature. The Facebook verification is only to make sure that you are real.
3. SmartPick Technology
This feature is known as the heart and soul of Zoosk Dating because it is the matchmaking system of this dating site known as Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking. It is the matching algorithm of this site that has a pretty good track record of helping people find love.
4. Zoosk Gifts
If you are able to pay for Zoosk coins, it allows you to buy gifts for interested members. These gifts become only in the form of pictures and emojis, not original gifts.
5. Zoosk Coin Boosts
Zoosk coin boost stands somewhere better than Zoosk gifts. They help you to boost your profile to the top searches for a period of time.
How to Sign Up at Zoosk.com?
The first stop in our Zoosk Reviews was the sign-up process. Signing up on Hinge has a very easy and quick process. Here are some quick points for the signing up process:
- The sign-up process only takes 3 to 5 minutes.
- You can sign up via Facebook or Google account.
- You can skip uploading a profile picture.
- During the sign-up process, you just need to provide the basic information.
Below read the step-by-step process for Zoosk Sign In:
- Firstly, fill out the personal information form that discloses your gender, gender preference, email address, birthday, and zip code.
- After providing your necessary personal information, you get an activation link on your given email address.
- After clicking on that link, you can freely access the website.
- Although your access will be limited unless you validate your account by providing a number and entering the code sent to that number.
- Apart from this, by connecting your Facebook and Twitter accounts to your dating profile, you can increase your profile credibility.
Customer Support Option
We have found two options for customer support while reading Zoosk Reviews: contact form and FAQs. The contact form can be a bit tough, but it lets you direct contact with the Zoosk customer support team. After reading the various Zoosk Dating App Reviews, our expert team says that this site has done a great job of answering questions and solving issues.
In this article, we have given you all Zoosk Reviews, which will help you to decide whether this site is going to be fit for you or not. But, as per my point of view, Zoosk is an excellent choice for modern singles looking to meet someone who takes you seriously.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, you can make a free account for Zoosk dating, but in the free membership, there are many limitations for using features. Although, in the paid membership, you can get access to all of the features that Zoosk offers. It will upgrade your profile for better matches.
2. Is Zoosk a good dating site?
We have found that Zoosks is a good dating site with a good mix of casual flirting and serious relations during our Zoosk Reviews. It means there are plenty of great singles and a great feature to make real connections.
Every dating app has fake profiles, but the real question is how long time they stay on a platform. So, if we talk about Zoosk, then yes, it also has fake profiles. But, the best thing with the Zoosk is that it removed the fake profiles quickly. While completing our Zoosk Reviews, we have come across various fake profiles that are quickly removed
4. Is Zoosk better than Tinder?
During our both Tinder reviews and Zoosk Reviews, we have seen that both dating sites offer the same swipe-style dating options. But, they are different in purpose. So, if you are looking for casual hookups, then Tinder is better. But, if you are looking for a good mix of hookups and serious relationships, then Zoosk is better than Tinder.